Universal, Alkaki Resistant Primer for Underlayments
Maximum versatility for market leading bond strength on both porous (eg. concrete) and non-porous (eg. epoxy) substrates. Fast drying P360 formula allows application of self-leveling underlayment in 45 – 90 minutes. High solids permits regular dilutions of 3:1 (water:primer) providing exceptional coverage rates of 800 – 1200 sq ft. per gallon.
New technology polymer is entirely resistant to environments of pH 14 for extended periods of time.
One primer, superior outcomes.
- Fast drying
- Maximum versatility for porous and non-porous substrates
- Exceptional bond performance
- Prolonged resistance to pH 14
- Excellent coverage
- Low odor and low-VOC
(well bonded, clean, dry, sound and stable)
- Concrete - absorbent and non-absorbent
- Ceramic tile
- Cement terrazzo
- Cutback adhesive residue
- Epoxy moisture vapor membranes (free from amine blush)
- Other approved substrates