Fast Track Self Leveling Underlayment
PrepPro Fast Track (FT) self-leveling underlayment (SLU) is a premium self-drying, calcium aluminate cement based self-leveling underlayment with superior placement characteristics and low surface prep capability. PrepPro FT is suitable for leveling and smoothing of floors for tile, stone, resilient, wood, carpet and other floor coverings. PrepPro FT offers a variable water ratio to aid in application and design flexibility. PrepPro FT seeks its own level providing excellent working time while providing compressive strengths over 5500 psi in 28 days and may receive floor finishes as quickly as four hours.
• Fast Track, suitable for floor covering as early as 4 hours* after placement.
• Featuring Low-Surface Prep, “Clean, Prime, Pour.”
• Superior flow and placement characteristics yield flat, smooth surfaces.
• Suitable for finished flooring such as vinyl, LVT, carpet, engineered wood,
ceramic tile & more.
• Can be left exposed to light trade traffic during build out.
(well bonded, clean, dry, sound and stable)
- Absorbent and non-absorbent interior concrete
- Properly prepared Gypsum-based underlayment (Minimum 3000 psi)
- Exterior grade plywood
- ASTM F3010 Epoxy Moisture Membranes
- PrepPro ELW